Keystone Aviation has been managing private aircraft for 22 years. Our organization’s experience and depth provides our clients with immense benefits in all aspects of aircraft ownership, while simultaneously reducing their cost of operations. Our team works tirelessly to provide the ultimate experience in professional aircraft management.
Whether you’re looking for turnkey aircraft management, or simply want to charter your aircraft when you are not using it in order to generate revenue, we have a management solution for you. If you are new to ownership, we can help you find the right aircraft and handle the acquisition process for you, while seamlessly incorporating the aircraft into our management program.
Executive Aircraft Management
- Keystone Aviation employs your existing crew, or hires qualified crewmembers as required for you. We provide benefit packages and HR programs.
- We coordinate all pilot training at FAA approved flight-training centers. In addition, crews receive thorough in-house training on a wide range of operational topics each year.
- Our maintenance team tracks, schedules, completes, and reports all required aircraft maintenance in accordance with applicable regulations, coordinating with outside vendors when required.
- Keystone’s 24/7 ops team schedules all flights, handling domestic and international operations logistics. We arrange all passenger and pilot transportation, catering, and accommodations.
- You can employ your aircraft in our charter program when you are not using it in order to substantially offset your cost of ownership. All charter trips are subject to your approval.
- Our accounting team reconciles all domestic and international trip expenses, pays vendors and handles remittance of taxes. We send you a single monthly spreadsheet breaking down all costs, and, if applicable, all charter revenue.
- Our fleet buying power provides substantial savings on fuel, pilot training, insurance, parts and maintenance. You also gain access to an exclusive nationwide fuel discount through TAC Air’s FBO network.
Executive Charter Management
- Keystone works with your existing crew and maintenance staff to coordinate your travel along with income generating 135 trips, while overseeing compliance requirements. All charter trips are subject to your approval.
- Keystone handles all charter marketing for the aircraft through many industry channels.
- Our accounting team reconciles all charter-related expenses and handles remittance of taxes. We send you a single monthly spreadsheet breaking down your charter revenue.