TAC Air – Salt Lake City
Position Title: Transportation Agent
Reports to: Transportation Manager
Expectations for All Employees: Supports the organization’s mission, vision, and values by applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity, and commitment. Must adhere to company’s culture by following all company guidelines with regard to safety, security and compliance.
Positions Summary: Under the direction of the transportation supervisor. To provide vehicle support for our customers and pilots and to assist to line service department in the most efficient, safe and effective manner possible with the highest regard for customer service
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Vehicle care – always provides promote, accurate and friendly service when pulling customers vehicles up to or away from aircraft.
- Aircraft – responsible for marshaling aircraft in and out, placement of chocks and cones at aircraft.
- Van rides – will always be willing to assist in providing our customers with van rides whenever available.
- Customer Service – Responsible for assisting passengers and pilots in any way possible giving direction and constant support; always offering additional services and exceeding customer expectations.
- Attitude – Always work with a cooperative attitude and the ability to work well with co-workers. Have flexibility in all assigned duties and job assignments as given by supervisor or manager.
- Facility – Responsible for keeping work areas, hangars and ramp clean and neat.
- Equipment – Operate equipment safely, understands and utilizes all safety equipment. Reports all maintenance issues to your supervisors.
- Performs Physically-demanding tasks effectively using the safest and most efficient method possible.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by periodically attending training sessions and taking proficiency exams.
- Cooperates with fellow employees.
- Maintains flexibility with job assignments.
- Remains alert to safety and security issues at all times.
- Annual recurrent training.
- Maintains safe work habits and measures at all times.
- Understands that position may expose the employee to hazardous noise levels, chemicals, fumes and machinery.
- Understands this position requires outside work in all kinds of weather conditions.
- Understands the position is entry-level requiring operation of motor vehicles.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
The above statements are meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.