Position Title: Concierge and Billing Associate
Reports to: Immediate Supervisor and Flight Operations Manager
Expectations for All Employees:
Support the organization’s mission, vision, and values by applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity, and commitment exhibited through a collaborative culture based on safety, quality and security.
Provide outstanding customer service to both our internal and external customers. This individual will be responsible for trip planning and Quality Assurance of all trips scheduled by Flight Operations (chartered/brokered/managed).
This position will also have responsibilities for accurately billing all trips and working with the Company’s accounting function.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Be the point of contact for flight department customers, including:
- Book travel accommodations, (including crew related accommodations) and fuel for trips.
- Collaborate with the lead pilot and Keystone Maintenance on all maintenance items for the aircraft owner to ensure their travel requirements/expectations are being met (where/when applicable).
- Ensure highest standards are met for all flights including comfort preferences, food/drink stocks, cleanliness, and crew availability.
- Meet departures/ arrivals to ensure needs are being met and to gather customer feedback.
- Ensure all billable items are recorded in the trip and/or given to the invoicing team so that owner bills are 100% accurate and that rates are reflective of what was arranged/provided.
- Work with nationwide vendors to get Keystone Aviation rates and/or the best rates possible for all accommodations including fuel.
- Create “trip packets” for crew that includes all passenger details, fuel details, flight brief, international checklist/details (if applicable).
- Become proficient in FOS, TFBO, Fuelerlinx, fltplan.com and all other applicable software.
- Develop relationships with customers, owners, and crewmembers and provides concierge services for them.
- Perform accurate trip invoicing, including:
- Prepares trip for invoicing process and completes invoicing procedures in FOS and TFBO software systems.
- Invoice both managed and charter trips.
- Copy/scan trip packet information, sort to the appropriate department, organize and maintain the electronic library and hard copy files.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to learn new computer programs
- Previous high-end customer service preferred
- Attention to detail and task assignments in a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills:
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism.
- Focuses on conflict resolution negotiating mutually acceptable solutions to problems
- Maintains client confidentiality.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change.
Apply online at: