Position Title: Inspection Technician
Reports to: Director of Maintenance
Expectations for All Employees:
All employees support the organization’s mission, vision, and values by applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity, and commitment that is exhibited through a collaborative culture based on safety, quality and security.
The work of an inspection technician consists of any and all tasks generally recognized as, but not limited to, a mechanic’s inspection of maintenance work performed on an aircraft and which is identified as a Required Inspection Item (RII). In addition to inspection responsibilities the individual may also perform, if so qualified, the duties of a mechanic/technician.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Performs inspection of maintenance performed by another qualified mechanic/technician or approved maintenance facility.
- Keeps own work areas clean. Return all equipment and tools checked out at end of work shift.
- Report all inoperative or faulty equipment to the Maintenance Supervisor in charge.
- Completes all paperwork for the inspections/maintenance he performs.
- Assures that hangar workshops, and other areas assigned are maintained in an orderly manner.
- Will have an adequate tool kit.
Must hold a valid Airframe, Power Plant or A & P Certificates as appropriate.
Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.