TAC Air – Salt Lake City
Position Title: Commercial Airline Fueler (Into-Plane Technician)
Reports To: Into-Plane Duty Manager
Expectations for All Employees:
Supports the organization’s mission, vision, and values by applying the principals of trust, honesty, respect, integrity, and commitment. Must adhere to company’s culture by following all company guidelines with regard to safety, security and compliance.
Under the direction of the Into-Plane Duty Manager. To provide fueling services for commercial airline aircraft in the most efficient, safe and effective manner possible with the highest regard for customer service.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Fuel – Responsible for moving fuel, maintaining quality control of fuel, receiving fuel, disposing of fuel and completing applicable paperwork.
- Customer Service – Responsible for assisting passengers and pilots in any way possible giving direction and constant support; always offering additional services and exceeding customer expectations.
- Promotion of Services – Maintains a good understanding of all services provided by company and promote these services to customers.
- Attitude — Always work with a cooperative attitude and the ability to work well with co-workers. Have flexibility in all assigned duties and job assignments as given by supervisor or manager.
- Facility – Responsible for keeping work areas, hangars and ramp clean and neat.
- Equipment – Operate equipment safely, understand and utilize all safety equipment. Report all maintenance issues to your supervisors.
- Performs physically-demanding tasks effectively using the safest and most efficient method possible.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by periodically attending training sessions and taking proficiency exams.
- Cooperates with fellow employees.
- Maintains flexibility with job assignments.
- Remains alert to safety and security issues at all times.
- Annual recurrent training.
- Maintain safe work habits and measures at all times.
- Understand that this position may expose the employee to hazardous noise levels, chemicals, fumes and machinery.
- Understand this position requires outside work in all kinds of weather conditions.
- Understand the position is entry-level requiring operation of motor vehicles.
Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
Must have a basic understanding of mathematics.