This 2008 Piper Saratoga II TC is the finest example of a G1000 equipped Saratoga we have seen since new. The appearance is nearly flawless inside and out. Meticulous maintenance has kept the aircraft in top condition, recent service highlights include air conditioner rebuilt in 2015 with new compressor, condenser and dryer. Magnetos overhauled at least annual, fuel tanks resealed prior to new paint. The 2008 year model stand-by alternator, Garmin G1000 glass panel display and 20,000 service ceiling give this aircraft the capability to go direct on virtually every flight.
The new Piper Saratoga II TC – The ultimate airborne sport utility vehicle.
- 830 TT since new, no damage history
- 830 since new, compression’s at annual (20 hours ago), 79, 79, 79, 79, 79, 79/80
- Avionics: (New Garmin G1000 glass panel avionics package)
- Primary Flight Display- Garmin G1000
- Multi Function Display- Garmin G1000 with integrated WAAS enabled NAV/COM/GPS radios
- Solid-state attitude and heading reference system (AHRS)
- Digital air data computer
- Integrated digital audio panel with marker beacon and intercom
- Integrated mode ‘s’ transponder with traffic information system (TIS)
- S-TEC 55X dual axis autopilot w/electric trim
- Integrated altitude pre-select on PFD
- Stand-by mechanical flight instruments
- First year with new stand-by alternator
- Optional equipment: All standard equipment, plus-
- XM GDL XM Radio Receiver- Weather data link (weather and text) graphically displays NEXRAD radar mosaic, storm track vectors, lightening, metars, airmets/sigmets & TFRS with textual metars, TAF’s, winds aloft, as well as, 160 channels of music, sports, talk, etc.
- Jeppesen chart view- electronic approach charts with aircraft position displayed
- Fixed oxygen system
- Piper-Aire air conditioning (contains HFC-134A Refrigerant)
- Bose X Powered plug at pilot position
- Battery minder plug installed
New paint in October 2012 (210 hours ago). Factory quality paint- Matterhorn White over burgundy with silver stripes, Beautiful!
Refurbished in March 2013 (200 hours ago) with factory Perrone leather, crafted in the Piper factory style, the seats exactly duplicate the original interior and look new. Dark khaki leather seats, matching carpet and sidewalls.