FL250 and 213 LTS
This near new 2013 Piper Mirage is fully equipped with known-ice, radar, active traffic, terrain, XM Satellite weather and radio. The new pilot and co-pilot seat design provide increased headroom and easier access to the cockpit. The Garmin G1000 / GFC 700 avionics and auto-pilot with a FMS style keypad and synthetic vision has advanced the Mirage to a jet quality configuration. Impeccable location and service history.
Hours: 370 since new airframe / engine / prop. No damage history. Pristine condition.
Location: SLC, Utah, Keystone Aviation – piper aircraft dealer
Exterior color: Matterhorn white over black pearl with cumulus gray and red stripes.
Interior color: Designer interior and leather seats in khaki with coordinated carpet.
Annual: March 2015 at 283 hours. Compressions: 76,75,70,70,77,75/80. New main tires and brakes, engine mount upgrade. IFR Certs: March, 2015
History: Serviced from new until Feb., 2014 at Des Moines, Iowa Piper Service Center. Feb., 2014 until current at SLC, Utah Piper Service Center.
- Garmin G1000 Avionics Suite with synthetic vision,
- Dual 10” PFDS, single 15” MFD
- Dual integrated nav/com/gps (WAAS enabled)
- GFC 700 auto-pilot with FMS keypad
- Garmin Flitecharts and Safe Taxi
- Dual GMA 340 audio panel
- GTX 33 digital transponder
Additional standard equipment:
- Yaw damper system
- Piperaire air conditioning
- Speed brakes
- Stand-by flight instruments
- Hardwired cockpit Bose A20 headsets (2)
- All standard equipment
- Full de-icing group (approved for flight into known icing)
- Garmin GWX-68 weather radar
- Honeywell KTA870 active traffic
- Jeppesen Chartview
- Garmin TAWS B- terrain awareness system
- XM Sattelite weather and radio – GDL-69A reciever
- Metallic bottom base color
- New led interior and exterior lighting
- (2) Bose A20 headsets, hard wired for Bose
- Redesigned cockpit side panels for increased width
- Flat folding co-pilot and rear facing seats for improved cockpit access
- 110 Volt outlets added to cockpit and cabin
If you’re tired of flying in the confines of a 4-place airplane, the 6-place piston single Piper Mirage will expand your horizons. As the pilot, you’ll experience the unequaled avionics and speed of a pressurized high performance airplane, while your passengers enjoy the luxurious space, comfort and privacy of the cabin-class Mirage. The Piper Mirage will impress everyone. With an aft airstair door entrance, a central aisle in the cabin, a work station with individual reading lights and both internal and external baggage storage, your flying takes on a different level of sophistication and comfort.
The Mirage also offers no compromises concerning performance and capability. 213 KTAS, 1343 NM at long range cruise. 25,000 ft. operating altitude and flight into known icing (FIKI) approved.
The world of flying 4-place airplanes is a thing of the past with the piper mirage.