The Meridian is the most exciting new turbo-prop available to the owner/pilot today. Speeds in excess of 300 MPH and the Garmin G1000 glass panel provide performance unheard of in this price range. The new co-pilor and rear facing fold-down seats provide increased comfort and easier access to the cockpit. The Garmin G1000/GFC 700 avionics and auto-pilot with a FMS style key-pad has advanced the Meridian to a jet quality configuration.
Exterior Color: Titanium silver metallic top over black red pearl metallic with coral red pearl metallic stripes-#N in factory vinyl and may be customized by owner.
Interior Color: Upgraded premier elegance interior and leather seats in Dune with coordinated carpet.
Warranty: Spinner-to-Tail warranty until May 6, 2016- 5 year/2500 hour Pratt & Whitney engine warranty until May 6, 2019
- New Garmin G1000 glass panel avionics suite
- Pilot and co-pilot primary flight display-Garmin G100 w/synthetic vision
- Multi function display-15″ Garmin G1000 with integrated WAAS enabled NAV/COM/GPS radios, solid-state attitude and heading reference system AHRS, disgital air data computer
- Garmin GFC 700 digital autopilot w/electric trim integrated altitude pre-select
- Inegrated garmin digital audio panel with marker beacon and intercom
- GWX-68 weather radar
- (2) Garmin GTX-33 Digital Transponders
- All standard equipment
- KTA 870 traffic advisory, terrain and ground proximity displayed on MFD
- Garmin TAWS B system enabled
- XM Satellite weather and radio receiver
- Jeppesen chart view and safe taxi enabled for MFD
- Second Garmin GTX-33 transponder
- Top and bottom metallic base color
- Accessory equipment-compressor wash ring, propeller gust lock, turbine inlet plugs
- New LED interior and exterior lighting
- (2) Bose A20 headsets, hard wired for Bose
- Redesigned cockpit side panels for increased width
- Flat folding co-pilot and rear facing seats for improved cockpit access
- 110 volt outlets (2) added to cockpit and cabin