Position Title: Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: VP Aircraft Sales
Keystone Aviation is a premier provider of executive aircraft charter, aircraft sales and management, and aircraft maintenance. Keystone Aviation is a TAC Air company.
Expectations for All Employees:
All employees support the organization’s mission, vision, and values by applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity, and commitment that is exhibited through a collaborative culture based on safety, quality, and security.
This position acts as the primary sales and marketing support for Keystone Aviation’s aircraft sales, aircraft charter, maintenance and management services. In addition, this position provides administrative support to aircraft sales staff, as well as assists the operations managers.
Primary duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Generate content for Company website, blogs, press releases, newsletters, mailers etc.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of promotional events, to include HondaJet demonstration events throughout a 10 state territory.
- Coordination and execution of press releases.
- Assist with social media marketing.
- Distribution of direct mail pieces.
- Track all advertising and direct mail costs, and approve all associated invoices for accuracy.
- Conducts aircraft market research under the direction of sales managers.
- Assists with the generation of aircraft financial pro-formas, comparisons and presentations.
- Helps coordinate communiqués with selected vendors.
- Coordinates the administration of sales literature.
- Updates customer contact lists and mailing lists.
- Keeping aircraft inventory current on the Keystone Aviation website.
- Attend promotional events as requested.
- Greets and engages potential customers in discussions about Keystone Aviation services.
- Answers incoming calls for aircraft sales.
Coordinate and book travel as requested.
- An eye for and the ability to develop visual corporate communications primarily from graphic and content standards established by Director of Marketing.
- Intermediate skill levels in Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in maintaining and updating web content in WordPress or a similar platform.
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to draft news releases and related newsletter articles.
- Experience in producing and posting relevant corporate content on all major social media channels.
- Email marketing experience through Constant Contact or similar email hosting program.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in managing and mining data from customer and prospect data files in Excel, as well as the ability to aid in the development of PowerPoint presentations utilizing a combination of data produced on site as well as pull and adapt from a catalog of materials provided by Director of Marketing.
- Intermediate photo and videography skills, with the ability to edit video on a fundamental level and post online across multiple channels.
- General knowledge and understanding of general aviation piston and turbine aircraft, preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent customer relations skills and professional phone etiquette.
- Typing at 50 wpm desired.
- 2 years marketing and/or administrative experience preferred.
- Notary or ability to become a notary
- Maintain the highest level of accuracy in all contacts and communications.
- Seeks out opportunities to help rather than waiting to be asked.