Directions and link to application may be found at the bottom of the posting.
Keystone Aviation is looking for someone to lead its world class flight department! If you are highly focused on safety, customer service, and operational efficiency and are ready to take on the challenge of running an aircraft charter and management business, we would love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for all aspects of the aircraft charter and management operations.
- Responsible for project/workflow management.
- Manages customer relations and monitors customer satisfaction.
- Manages all personnel performance.
- Responsible for the integrity of the Company’s operational control procedures.
- Manages relationships with regulatory agencies.
- Create, refine and document processes, including but not limited to those processes related to safety, quality, security, profitability and customer service.
- Responsible for sales and marketing initiatives.
- Ensures adequate training, equipment, materials and competent personnel pertinent to the operation.
- Ensures compliance with applicable rules, regulations, and organizational standards including all department managerial responsibilities regarding the Safety and Quality Management Systems.
What You’ll Need
- Flight Operations – Prefer 10 years of aviation management experience.
- Business Management – Is familiar with and can design and execute processes to support business operations and growth.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict through positive collaboration, maintains confidentiality, keeps emotions under control, remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- General – Must be able to lift 50lbs. Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions in English. 4 year degree preferred.
- Managing People – Exhibits confidence in self and others, inspires and motivates, takes responsibility for subordinates’ activities, provides performance feedback, fosters quality and safety in all operations.
What You’ll Get
We offer an outstanding array of benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Group medical, dental, vision and life benefits
- 401k Plan with a Company match
- Profit Sharing
Why Keystone Aviation
Keystone Aviation, a TAC Air company, is “The Complete Solution” for your aviation needs. For almost 20 years, Keystone Aviation has been a premier provider of aircraft charter, management, maintenance, and sales and brokerage services. We enhance your business and elevate your personal life. For more information, go to www.keystoneaviation.com.
Keystone Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer